Stitched By Wash is an equal opportunity company.
Customer Engagement Associate: Nairobi and Eldoret
Stitched by Wash is a leading car interior services provider in Kenya and a rapidly growing upholstery company with laser focus on quality. We have the following tenets as our guiding principles: unmatched quality, utmost customer satisfaction, team work, creativity and innovation.
We have a dedicated and hardworking team that works around the clock to ensure that everything runs smoothly in addition to a serene and secure working environment. We are a working family, bound by the love of what we do and none is superior. These roles will be based in Nairobi and Eldoret. We seek to hire passionate and self-driven customer engagement officers who possess the following qualities among others;
- You are a go-getter
- Resilient and able to exceed performance expectations in a not so well structured environment
- Collaborative and a team player
- Can handle high pressure and able to multitask and deliver quality output at all times
- Has a keen eye on quality
- You are punctual, professional, thorough, and entrepreneurial
- You are a quick learning self-starter that works well in a fast paced environment
- You don’t just show up to work, you own your work place, taking part in managing every little detail, ensuring timely delivery of quality products and services
- Exceptional leadership abilities
- You are adaptable and innovative
- You own your mistakes, learn from them and move on.
- Passion for cars and general motor vehicle industry.
The Customer Engagement Associate will be expected to do among other roles that may be assigned from time to time.
You will be required to:
- Engage customers on the ground with the aim of making sales
- Responding to customer inquiries by using professional, effective verbal communication skills; including the ability to convey complex information in clear and concise terms to ensure customer understanding.
- Offer honest guidance to our esteemed customers in regard to our services, material qualities, pro and cons of the various options for general car interior
- Interact with customers, take their feedback regularly, identify their needs, and suggest new products and services that suit their interests.
- Identifying customer needs by using information provided, system data, clarifying questions, and problem solving to ensure the customer is provided complete and accurate information.
- Contribute to engagement ideas, giving feedback and management of the company’s social media pages (Facebook, twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp among others).
- Collaborate with different teams and monitor all aspects of the work progress, including quality check, communication of progress to clients and releasing of cars.
- Collect reviews and testimonials.
- Document all the necessary details about the ongoing marketing campaigns and their effectiveness.
- Lead a team in Nairobi/Eldoret while liaising with the Support office teams to ensure timely and quality work output
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the company and client programs, policies, and technology.
- Oversee work execution as per client’s specifications and company standards and procedures such as material choices, colors, designs and all other stipulations and scope as agreed.
- Create and maintain customer engagement pipelines
- Liaise with Administration, management, stores and procurement to ensure timely and quality delivery of all jobs.
- Conduct quality checks and assessments of all ongoing and completed works to ensure they meet Stitched by Wash laid standards.
- Help develop systems and structures to ensure smooth running of processes and operations
The right candidate should possess the following qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field preferred
- Experience in customer engagement or sales and marketing added advantage
- At least 3 years’ experience in a customer facing role
- High level of integrity and honesty
- Problem solving and relationship-building skills
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
If you strongly believe you are the best candidate for this role, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org